Three crossword puzzles to challenge your Easter vocabulary and spelling skills.
To fill in a letter, pick a square then type the letter.
GotKidsGames.com for More Fun Learning Games
Easter Scrambled Jokes Game
All Easter Reading, Games and Worksheets
1H 2A 3M - - - -
- 4D Y 5E - - 6H
- - - A - - O
- 7B 8A S K 9E T
10H U N T - G -
11O N - E - G -
P - 12C R O S S
1. A big Easter dinner might have a honey-baked ___ as the main meat dish.
4. To color. We ___ eggs many different colors at Easter time.
7. The Easter ______ was filled with candy, colored eggs and a chocolate bunny.
10. Children try to find hidden Easter eggs during an Easter egg ____.
11. An Easter bonnet is a fancy hat that might have flowers and bows __ it.
12. Many bakeries make hot _____ buns for Easter.
2. Abbreviation for ADVERTISEMENT
3. It belongs to me - it's __ Easter egg.
5. A spring holiday with egg hunts.
6. A favorite baked treat at Easter is a ___ cross bun.
7. A hot cross ___ is an Easter baked good, marked with a cross.
8. When a word begins with a vowel, use __ instead of "a". For example, there was __ egg in his Easter basket.
9. For Easter you might dye these.
10. A small jump - what a bunny might do
- - 1E A 2S T E 3R -
- - A - U - - A -
4S P R I N G - B -
H - - - D - - B -
5E G G - 6A 7P R I L
L - - 8D Y E - T -
9L A Y - - E - - -
- - - 10H A P P Y -
1. A spring holiday that is on the first Sunday after the first full moon on or after the spring equinox.
4. Easter falls in this season.
5. What a hen lays and what we dye bright colors for Easter.
6. Easter may fall in this month.
8. Use this to color eggs for Easter.
9. A hen does this to produce an egg. You might do it on a bed to take a nap.
10. The opposite of SAD, and part of a holiday greeting, "_____ Easter!"
1. You hear with this and many people bite it off first when eating a chocolate Easter bunny.
2. Easter always falls on this day of the week.
3. This animal is an Easter symbol and is said to hide or deliver Easter eggs.
4. The outside of an egg that you dye bright colors for Easter
7. The sound a chick makes and also the name of an Easter marshmallow candy treat
- - 1C - - - - 2L -
- 3R O L 4L - 5H A T
- - L - A - - D -
- 6H O 7L I 8D A Y -
9P A R A D E - - -
- P - W - 10E 11G 12G -
13S P I N - 14P O E 15M
- Y - - - - O - A
- - - 16S U N D A Y
3. The White House Easter Egg ____ takes place on the White House lawn.
5. An Easter bonnet is a fancy ___.
6. Easter is a spring _______.
9. In the New York Easter ______ people walk down Fifth Avenue wearing their new Easter bonnets or hats.
10. You might hard-boil one and dye it a nice color for Easter.
13. If an egg wobbles when you do this to it, it is raw. A hard-boiled egg will ____ smoothly.
14. The American poet Joyce Kilmer wrote a ____ with the title "Easter".
16. Easter always falls on this day of the week.
1. For Easter, dip eggs in dye to _____ them.
2. The President and the First ____ invite children to the White House Easter Egg Roll every year.
4. The hen ____ an egg. The past tense of LAY.
6. A spring holiday greeting might be, "_____ Easter!"
7. The grass in a yard or park - the Easter Egg Roll takes place on the White House ____.
8. The opposite of SHALLOW. Easter eggs are dyed many colors, from pale pink to ____ blue.
11. The Friday before Easter Sunday is called ____ Friday.
12. The abbreviation for General Electric.
15. Easter is never during this month, but sometimes it is in the month before it.