Free Online Vocabulary Crossword Puzzles Game
Two crossword puzzles to challenge your vocabulary and spelling skills.
St. Patrick's Day Irish Crosswords
To fill in a letter, pick a square then type the letter.
GotKidsGames.com - Have Fun Learning!
Irish Cryptogram Jokes
All St. Patrick's Day Reading, Games and Worksheets
- - - - - 1F - - - 2S
3B R I T A I N - - N
I - - - - F - - - A
4S T - 5P A T R I C K
H - - A - H - - - E
O - - T - - 6D - - S
P - 7I R E L A N D -
- - - O - - Y - - -
8S A I N T - - - - -
3. St. Patrick's birthplace, even though he's the patron saint of Ireland.
4. Abbreviation for SAINT
5. Name of the patron saint of Ireland
7. According to legend, St. Patrick drove the snakes out of this country.
8. Patrick was one.
1. St. Patrick lived in this century.
2. Legend has it that St. Patrick drove these out of Ireland.
3. St. Patrick escaped Ireland as a slave, but returned as this type of church official (also a chess piece).
5. St. Patrick is the ______ saint of Ireland - he is its special guardian.
6. Antonym of NIGHT
- - - - - 1R - - - 2K
- 3I R E L A N D - I
- R - - - I - - - S
4J I G - 5S N A K E S
- S - 6E - B - - - -
7S H A M R O C K - -
H - - E - W - - 8B -
E - - R - - 9G O L D
10P O T A T O - - A -
H - - L - - 11C - R -
E - - 12D U B L I N -
13R E 14D - - - O - E -
D - 15Y O U - V - Y -
- - E - - - E - - -
- - - 16P A T R I C K
3. Saint Patrick is the patron saint of this country.
4. Lively Irish folk dance
5. According to legend, St. Patrick drove these legless reptiles out of Ireland.
7. The three-leaf clover that's a symbol for Ireland
9. It's what's in the pot at the end of the rainbow.
10. A blight destroyed this very important crop resulting in the Great Famine.
12. The capital of the Republic of Ireland
13. Both an Irish Setter and a rose are this color
15. "May the road rise to meet ___." - an Irish blessing
16. He's a saint and March 17 is his day.
1. The leprechaun's pot of gold is at the end of one.
2. Do this to the Blarney Stone to get the gift of gab
3. What everybody is on St. Patrick's Day
6. _______ Isle - Ireland's nickname, due to its lush green landscape
7. Somebody who herds sheep, as Saint Patrick did in his youth
8. Kiss this Stone to get the gift of gab
11. A shamrock is the three-leaf type of this plant, the four-leaf type is lucky, they say
14. They pour it in the Chicago River on St. Patrick's Day to make the water green.