Expand Vocabulary, Improve Spelling and Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with this
St. Patrick's Day Crossword
To fill in a letter, pick a square then type the letter.
GotKidsGames.com for More Fun Learning Games
All St. Patrick's Day Reading, Games and Worksheets
- - - - 1S 2T - -
- - - - - 3H A 4S
5C 6L O V E R - A
- E - - - E - I
- A - 7G R E E N
- F - - - - - T
1. Abbreviation for SAINT
3. A shamrock is a clover that ___ three leaves.
5. A shamrock is this kind of plant.
7. The color of a shamrock, and the color you should wear on St. Patrick's Day.
2. The number of leaves that a shamrock has.
4. Patrick was one.
6. It's green and a shamrock has three.
- - 1G A 2B - -
3J - R - L - -
4I R E L A N D
G - E - R - -
- - 5N I N E -
- - - - E - -
- - - 6D Y E -
1. If you kiss the Blarney Stone, you get the Gift of ___ - you can speak easily and well.
4. The country that you hear a lot about on St. Patrick's Day
5. The number of leaves on 3 shamrocks.
6. Use this to turn things green on St. Patrick's Day or to color eggs for Easter.
1. The color to wear on St. Patrick's Day
2. If you kiss this Stone, you'll get the gift of gab, according to legend.
3. Lively Irish folk dance
- - 1P 2O T - 3T A L 4L
- 5C - L - - - - - I
6G O L D - 7G R A N T
- A - - - R - - - T
- 8T 9H R E E - 10S - L
- - A - - E - H - E
- - 11R A I N B O W -
- - P - - - - E - -
1. A leprechaun has one filled with gold.
3. What a leprechaun is NOT, the opposite of SHORT
6. A leprechaun has a pot full of this at the end of the rainbow.
7. To give, a leprechaun may _____ you three wishes.
8. The number of wishes a leprechaun may grant you.
11. A leprechaun has a pot of gold at the end of this.
2. The opposite of YOUNG. A leprechaun looks like a little ___ man.
4. The opposite of BIG. A leprechaun looks like a ______ old man.
5. A leprechaun wears a green one to keep warm.
7. The color of a leprechaun's coat.
9. Leprechauns play Irish musical instruments, like a ____.
10. Something you wear on your foot - you may find a leprechaun making one
1H A 2P P Y - 3S 4T
O - O - - - - E
5P A T R 6I C K S
- - - - R - - T
- - 7G R E E N -
8M O O - L - - -
A - 9L E A V E S
10R E D - N - - -
C - - - 11D A Y -
12H A N D - - - -
1. The opposite of SAD
3. The abbreviation for SAINT or STREET
5. March 17 is St. _________ Day.
7. The color to wear on St. Patrick's Day
8. What a cow says.
9. The plural of LEAF - a shamrock is a clover with three of these
10. An Irish Setter dog is this color. So is a rose.
11. The opposite of NIGHT.
12. It has five fingers and it's at the end of your arm.
1. What a bunny does, to jump
2. At the end of the rainbow, a leprechaun keeps his gold in one of these.
4. A quiz or examination
6. The country that you hear a lot about on St. Patrick's Day
7. A leprechaun has a pot of this at the end of the rainbow.
8. St. Patrick's Day is on the 17th of this month.